[Vit-discuss] Hello

Zach Dennis zdennis at mktec.com
Thu Feb 17 23:11:59 EST 2005

I'm sure there will probably be a whole lot of folks joining in the next
few days, but those already here. Hello!

Thanks for opening this mailing list up to the public, instead of just
having a few people invited. This was great, and I"m glad that Matz and
others from the www-admin group are willing, excited and open for this
to "team" effort to come together.

Is there a formal plan of attack to take, or is the list going to wait a
few days until more folks have subscribed?

If all of this was already pointed out...i apologize for asking
redundant questions.

Happying Rubying!