% Matching With Vim/Ruby

Scott LaBounty slabounty at nexatech.com
Sat May 22 17:36:32 EDT 2010

Yep, I'm running Ubuntu 10.04. I'll check on the vim-addons and see what I can find. I'm pretty old school myself, using vim going back to the 90's or thereabouts. I'll check out the vim-addons and see what I can find. Once again, I appreciate the help.

Confidentiality Statement:
This message is confidential and may contain confidential information it is intended only for the individual[s] named herein. If this message is being sent from a member of the legal department, it may also be legally privileged.   If you are not the named addressee[s] you must delete this email immediately; do not disseminate, distribute or copy.