% Matching With Vim/Ruby

Scott LaBounty slabounty at nexatech.com
Sat May 22 13:39:20 EDT 2010

It was the run time path. After I put that in, everything worked great. Thanks, I greatly appreciate the help.

Confidentiality Statement:
This message is confidential and may contain confidential information it is intended only for the individual[s] named herein. If this message is being sent from a member of the legal department, it may also be legally privileged.   If you are not the named addressee[s] you must delete this email immediately; do not disseminate, distribute or copy.