Vim/Ruby release!

Mark Guzman segfault at hasno.info
Mon Jul 14 23:06:48 EDT 2008

Doug Kearns wrote:

> Mark, did you want to make those changes to rubycomplete.vim that were
> suggested by Bram a week or so ago?

Sorry I didn't reply, the maildir that I have this group going to got
corrupted due to a raid issue. Bram had CC'd me when it came up, so it
got covered that way.

As an aside, I've got the sources mirrored here:
git://github.com/segfault/vim-ruby.git

I've had a completion project running in the background and would like
some feedback on the overall concept. I'm spawning a ruby process per
buffer to handle completions for that buffer. Completion uses rinda in
the embedded ruby env to communicate with the ruby processes and provide
a list of values.

All of that is to get around some of the embedding flakiness that's come up.

Thoughts...
  --mg