Syntax highlighting regressions

Doug Kearns dougkearns at
Sun Jun 29 10:41:25 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Tim Pope <vim-ruby-devel at> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 04:39:07PM +1000, Doug Kearns wrote:

>> 1. The escaped delimiter in regular expressions are no longer
>> highlighted correctly:
>> %r$foo \$ foo$
> I can't reproduce this; \$ is highlighted as rubyRegexpEscape here.
> Is that not desired?

Right, having had a quick look at it, it just seems that we're missing
a number of possible delimiter chars.  E.g. %r at foo \@ foo@ Off the top
of my head there's [~`!@#%&-_=:;"',><]  I'll fix those first thing
tomorrow if you don't beat me to it.

Before these weren't highlighted specially so your changes are
actually an improvement.

On a more general note, thanks very much for improving the general
RegExp related syntax commands - much nicer.