Overdue release (was Re: E169 after installation)

Doug Kearns dougkearns at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 14:30:39 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 1:16 AM, Tim Pope <vim-ruby-devel at tpope.info> wrote:

<snip>

>  If you have Vim 7.1, you already have the newest version of Vim/Ruby
>  anyways and the issue is moot.  (Though we're well overdue for a
>  release *cough*).

Is it that time again already? ;-)

I think I have some stuff lying around that should be committed.
Hopefully I'll have some time to do so this week.

I've also noticed some pretty severe regexp related regressions that
we'll need to look at first.  E.g. x /= y.  Using my supreme powers of
deduction I'm guessing they're related to some of your recent regexp
highlighting fixes but haven't had a chance to investigate yet.

Thanks for the prod...