E169 after installation

Luis Daniel Ibáñez González ldibanyez at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:19:35 EDT 2008

I recently downloaded the latest zip, and manually move everything to the
proper .vim directories (that includes, creating a "ruby" folder in the
ftplugin directory and put the ruby.vim and eruby.vim).

When i do "vim hello.rb", got a nasty E169 "command too recursive", refered
to the  lines 1 and 50 of  the files in my .vim and in the vim71
directory... it seems that teh 50th line is the one in eruby.vim.

Am i doing something wrong here?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

P.D. Ubuntu 7.10 and vim 7.1.56, the html ftplugin worked fine.

Luis D. Ibáñez G.
Computer Engineering Undergraduate
Universidad Simón Bolívar
Caracas - Venezuela