E169 after installation

Luis Daniel Ibáñez González ldibanyez at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:19:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

I recently downloaded the latest zip, and manually move everything to the
proper .vim directories (that includes, creating a "ruby" folder in the
ftplugin directory and put the ruby.vim and eruby.vim).

When i do "vim hello.rb", got a nasty E169 "command too recursive", refered
to the  lines 1 and 50 of  the files in my .vim and in the vim71
directory... it seems that teh 50th line is the one in eruby.vim.

Am i doing something wrong here?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

P.D. Ubuntu 7.10 and vim 7.1.56, the html ftplugin worked fine.

--
Luis D. Ibáñez G.
Computer Engineering Undergraduate