Comments and indenting

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 00:29:01 EDT 2007

[Forwarded message from Brian Doyle.  Just wondering if anyone has a solution.]

I'm new to vim and ruby so I'm not actually sure where the problem.
First off thanks for writing the ruby.vim code!  I've been using it
quite a bit and it's been great.  I do have one issue that doesn't
seem to be quite right.  When I start a comment above a method the #
always moves over all the way to the right.

class Blah

   # <start comments>
   def do_something

   end
end

Immediately after entering the # it moves to:

class Blah

#
   def do_something

   end
end

Not sure if this is a problem with ruby.vim or what exactly.  i
noticed that this only happens after doing a C-O or C-o and then type
the #.   Thanks for your help.