I can't indent html at all.

Ryan Shillington ryanshillington at gmail.com
Sun May 13 19:02:25 EDT 2007

Yes, "set indentexpr?" returns "GetErubyIndent()".

When I put my cursor on the <tr> line in your example, I get zero - no error
messages.  Strange.

When I wrapped it in a ruby <% if %> statement, it returned 2 - so it's
returning the right number, its just not taking the HTML level into
account.   Really strange.

Ryan