Change of administrator? (Was: Imminent Vim 7.1 release, can we make it?)

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at gmail.com
Sun May 13 07:24:54 EDT 2007

On 5/7/07, Doug Kearns <dougkearns at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm generally against mappings in ftplugins but I think these are both
> > helpful and benign.
> >
> > If anyone disagrees, by all means strip them out until we can discuss
> > them more.  I don't want them to hold up the release.
>
> Sounds good - I have no objections.  Gavin?

Sorry for the late reply.  No objections from me, but no need to
consult me, either :)

If someone would like to take over the administration of this project
from me, please do.  I'll still follow the list with interest, but the
reality is this: I haven't contributed anything for ages and that's
unlikely to change.

Doug: you've been managing releases and so on for quite a while.  Want
your name up in lights at Rubyforge? :)

Cheers,
Gavin