I can't indent html at all.

Ryan Shillington ryanshillington at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:57:16 EDT 2007

Yes, when I run :scriptnames line 35 is c:\vim\vim70\indent\html.vim. "let
b:eruby_subtype_indentexpr" returns "HtmlIndentGet(v:lnum)".

To Tim, yes, I do have syntax highlighting turned on, and it's working.  I
have the following lines in my _vimrc:

syntax on             " Enable syntax highlighting
filetype on           " Enable filetype detection
filetype indent on    " Enable filetype-specific indenting
filetype plugin on    " Enable filetype-specific plugins

Sorry to be such a pain.  Thanks again for your help.