More syntax highlighting fun

Doug Kearns dougkearns at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 04:24:01 EST 2007

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 10:50:50AM -0600, Tim Pope wrote:

<snip>

> Yes, generally they should be.  I know a rather active Debian package
> maintainer for Vim; I'll see if I can get some answers out of him.

Did you have any luck?

I noticed that you've made a recent change to account for them changing
'isk'.  A quick inspection reveals that setting it to their value (which
I find hard to fathom) also breaks highlighting in other ways.  I'd
really prefer that we didn't chase their changes...it's hard enough
getting this stuff right as it is. ;-)

Can anyone make a case for their 'isk' value???