Method definition highlighting

Andrew Stewart boss at airbladesoftware.com
Wed Feb 28 04:14:32 EST 2007

On 21 Feb 2007, at 15:08, Tim Pope wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 11:19:44AM +0000, Andrew Stewart wrote:
>> Any chance you could post your vibrant ink somewhere?
>>
>> (Or should that be vimbrant ink?)
>
> I'm calling it vividchalk :).  I'm attaching what is still a work in
> process.  I've decided not to go for an exact clone, after seeing how
> the HTML highlighting in TextMate is rather ugly, in my opinion.
> Feedback welcome; I'm still deciding how to do a lot of the Vim
> specific stuff like the statusline and completion menu.

Nice name.

Thanks for posting vividchalk.  It looks pretty good.

The only colour I changed was the one used for visual selections.  I
found that the grey was sufficiently light to make the text
underneath, for most colours, hard to read.  So I darkened it and
that helped a lot.

Regards,
Andy Stewart