Error detected while processing function <SNR>5_LoadFTPlugin:

Doug Kearns dougkearns at
Mon Feb 26 05:01:59 EST 2007

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 09:12:44PM -0600, Tim Pope wrote:

> Speaking of which, Doug, any chance of finally doing that release in
> the next couple of release?  The ERB indent file still hasn't seen the
> light of day yet. :)

Oh that old chestnut. ;-)  I was wondering about the status of
rubycomplete.vim which wasn't working for me at all.  Since it now is,
for reasons unknown to me, it seems like a good idea. :)

I just want to have a look through a patch to rubyunit.vim tonight.