RSpec and GEMS DSL Keyword Additions to ruby.vim?

Hugh Sasse hgs at
Wed Feb 7 12:21:36 EST 2007

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Nikolai Weibull wrote:

> On 2/7/07, Doug Kearns <dougkearns at> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 08:14:11AM -0500, Rob Muhlestein wrote:
> > > Any chance of moving project to SVN?
> > I'm completely indifferent but you're the second person to mention it.
> > Anyone else have any feelings either way?
> Git.

:-) In British English that is a term of abuse! Given the context I
know it's not in this thread...

I can't build svn on the suns here, and haven't installed the
version yet, so I have a route out of that, if needed.

I don't suppose anyone has created a unified interface for all this?
There are so many flavours to chose from (all the obove, "moving over
to the DARCS side", etc).  The good thing about standards is anyone
can make their own, as someone's .sig used to say.

Are there any clear technical advantages of ... whatever?  ISTR that SVN
handles directorires better than CVS, and CVS handles renames better
than RCS, but where things are in this field now I don't know. With
them being open source I expect theres a bit of crossover and mutation
going on.