s:rubypath in ftplugin/ruby.vim

Jason LaRiviere jason at indelicate.net
Tue Jan 23 15:16:00 EST 2007

Mark Guzman wrote:
> Have you tried this without having rails.vim in the plugins directory?
> AFAIK plugins are loaded before ftplugin is run... I am testing on the
> same platform, the only difference being that I used macports to build
> both ruby and vim.
>   --mark

Just did, same result. In fact, I emptied scripts/ completely, and :ruby
require 'rubygems' still segfaults vim. Hard to say about ftplugin, as
Tim fixed it so it doesn't segfault at startup anymore, as it used to.
But before he got at it, merely opening a file with that ftplugin
crashed vim in the same way.

Also, fwiw, I don't see any of this behaviour on my openbsd machines,
with the same .vim/ from cvs.
GPG/PGP key ID: 0x3A410DBD | http://pgp.mit.edu
7B3F 4505 7D9A 7FDE 83C9  52C2 4909 59B9 3A41 0DBD