s:rubypath in ftplugin/ruby.vim

Mark Guzman segfault at hasno.info
Wed Dec 6 16:39:26 EST 2006

Doug Kearns wrote:
> Is there a reason you've limited this to Windows?  I assume it would be
> marginally quicker to use the Ruby 'interface' for other platforms?
I wasn't sure how people would feel about using the 'interface' for all
platforms where it was available. The only platform where it really gets
under my skin happens to be windows. The load time would indeed be
marginally quicker, so with your (assumed) blessing I'll modify the file
again to make the change relevant to all platforms.

sic transit gloria et adulescentia
blog | http://hasno.info
wiki | http://wiki.hasno.info