ERuby indenting

Nikolai Weibull now at bitwi.se
Thu Nov 9 15:25:24 EST 2006

On 11/9/06, Tim Pope <vim-ruby-devel at tpope.info> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 09:30:35AM +0100, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> > > I have gone ahead and implemented this.  Attached is a patch.
> >
> > Ah, thanks.  :-)
>
> Great, I take this you approve.  Doug and I were contemplating doing
> another release in the next few days to show off the new
> indent/eruby.vim.  I would be thrilled if this patch could make it in.
> I can commit it and update the ChangeLog too if you'd like.

Do so.  The less I have to do the better :-).  Also, someone seems to
have put tabs in the script.  (Or they've been there all along).
You're free to replace them with the appropriate number of spaces.
I've decided that tabs are a hack and I don't use them any more.  Let
the flame-war begin.

  nikolai