ERuby indenting

Thomas Adam thomas.adam22 at
Wed Nov 8 15:55:52 EST 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 02:24:28PM -0600, Tim Pope wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the response, and your work on indent/ruby.vim!
> I have altered my local copy to make it possible to disable
> (g:rubyindent_match_parentheses) and instead use the brace/bracket
> behavior.  Given that the indent doesn't restore properly on the line
> after the closing parenthesis, I'd be quite satisfied to just see the
> behavior eliminated altogether.  I could furnish a patch for this as
> well (or just alter and commit directly) if you are open to it.

I'd prefer this, as it does cause a lot of problem in fringe cases where
there's different sets of parenthesis split over different lines.  I too
have a patch for that, but I'll let you do it against your own file.
-- Thomas Adam

"Wanting to feel; to know what is real.  Living is a lie." -- Purpoise
Song, by The Monkees.