What's the latest?

Mark Guzman segfault at hasno.info
Wed Jul 5 15:34:24 EDT 2006

Gavin Sinclair wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> It's been quiet on this list lately, but I noticed a few people have joined.
>
> What's the status on completions?  Did everything get fixed and
> included in Vim 7?
>
> What about snippets?  Haven't heard about them for a while, but
> coincidentally the most recently updated plugin on the website is
> "snippetsEmu" [1], created by Felix Ingram.
>
> Any outstanding indenting issues anyone wants to bring to my attention? :)
>
> Finally, I'd love to be able to download a Windows build of gvim that
> includes Ruby support.  Is it possible that the vim-ruby project could
> distribute such a thing?  Does anyone have a binary they can send me?

I've been maintaining a windows gvim build from the svn head, built with
ruby support.
http://blog.hasno.info/blog/segfault/2006/06/26/vim-7-0-35.html

Completions seem stable, there are a few issues that I've been handling
mainly involving peoples broken vim configs.
I'm working on adding support for in buffer method defines and
improving/fixing completion in rails views.
  --mark

--
sic transit gloria et adulescentia
blog | http://blog.hasno.info/blog