What's the latest?

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 21:57:46 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

It's been quiet on this list lately, but I noticed a few people have joined.

What's the status on completions?  Did everything get fixed and
included in Vim 7?

What about snippets?  Haven't heard about them for a while, but
coincidentally the most recently updated plugin on the website is
"snippetsEmu" [1], created by Felix Ingram.

Any outstanding indenting issues anyone wants to bring to my attention? :)

Finally, I'd love to be able to download a Windows build of gvim that
includes Ruby support.  Is it possible that the vim-ruby project could
distribute such a thing?  Does anyone have a binary they can send me?

Cheers,
Gavin

[1] http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1318