bug removal

Doug Kearns dougkearns at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:08:38 EDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 10:46:12AM -0400, Mark Guzman wrote:
> Doug Kearns wrote:
> > Something like:
> >
> > x.<C-o><C-x> { |foo| puts foo }
> >
> > fails because <cWORD> expands to the following "{".
> >
> Doug,
>   I've removed the cWORD expansion, and tested versus that example and a
> few others. If you get a chance test the current cvs head.
> It should be able to handle that case, "x=b.<C-o><C-x>+a", "x =
> b.<C-o><C-x> + a", and "a.foo( b.<C-o><C-x>".

Great. These all work well for me.

However, this example is now completing incorrectly.

x = "foo"
x.chop! <C-o><C-x>

offers _only_ "chop!" in the completion list.

> In addition, I stripped out a lot of junk in an effort to trim the
> filesize a bit without changing the indentation.

Don't worry too much about the file size. I just stripped the whitespace
because it wasn't doing anything useful. ;-) If the comments are useful
to you go for it!

Thanks,