comment indentation

Will Rogers wjrogers at terpalum.umd.edu
Fri Apr 21 12:05:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

I use your vim-ruby scripts to make writing Rails code a little more
pleasant.  One thing drives me batty, though, and I want to find out
if it's some sort of glitch or a genuine bug in the ruby indentation
file.

Simply put, whenever I go to start a line with a comment, the line
jumps all the way to the left as soon as I type the '#'.  If I then
exit insert mode and do a == or other command that re-indents the line
in question, it returns to its proper indentation level.  What's going
on here?  It's terribly annoying.

Thanks for your time,

--
Will Rogers