current version

Doug Kearns dougkearns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 03:24:09 EDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 12:34:48AM -0400, Mark Guzman wrote:

<snip>

>   I've added support for adding classes defined in the buffer to the
> constants completion menu. It's checked into cvs, you just need to add
> let g:rubycomplete_load_on_global = 1
> to your vimrc...

FWIW, this var name is a little confusing to me since you're not, unless
I'm misreading, actually 'loading' the class(es) in this case.

I'm also getting:

Error detected while processing function rubycomplete#Complete:
line   22:
TypeError: (eval):321:in `+': can't convert nil into Array

if I don't have the var set.