current version

Mark Guzman segfault at hasno.info
Thu Apr 20 03:15:34 EDT 2006

Doug Kearns wrote:
> Should Foobar be the only string offered for completion below? It's not
> currently working for me. It just offers up the entire
> class/constant/global list - the partial "Fo" is being ignored.
>
> class Foobar; end
> x = Fo|
>
> Would it be better if this class/constant/global list was initially
> sorted?

Without loading every class in the buffer that can't be completed.
Classes are currently loaded on-demand by name.
I wasn't sure if I should go ahead and load everything or load
on-demand. The single line def is probably an issue for
the regex thats being used too. I'll look into that bit.

Should I attempt to load all of the in-buffer classes in the case your
describing?
  -- mark

--
sic transit gloria et adulescentia