current version

Doug Kearns dougkearns at
Thu Apr 20 03:06:51 EDT 2006

I'm not ignoring most of you're more detailed questions. I just haven't
had a good chance to have a proper look yet.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 02:42:56AM -0400, Mark Guzman wrote:
> I've updated my site and posted announcement messages to the rails &
> ruby-talk mailing lists regarding a new released version.
> It's checked into cvs, and seems to complete in-buffer classes properly
> along with initial rails support.

Should Foobar be the only string offered for completion below? It's not
currently working for me. It just offers up the entire
class/constant/global list - the partial "Fo" is being ignored.

class Foobar; end
x = Fo|

Would it be better if this class/constant/global list was initially