rubycomplete update

Mark Guzman segfault at hasno.info
Wed Apr 19 09:11:34 EDT 2006

Doug Kearns wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 09:40:36AM -0400, Mark Guzman wrote:
>
>> On my long drive home from long island (traffic sucked), I thought of
>> two issues that I'd like to tackle. One issue is blocking my notifying
>> anyone about the changes.
>>

> I'm not sure I understand what you mean here?
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

I was going to send an announcement message to the ruby lists, listing
the new features, pointing them a vim-ruby, and such. I didn't like the
idea of notifying people without cleaning up those issues. On the bright
side, I've checked in a version that will load inheritance dependencies
and modules. Now I just need to test that a bit more and figure out how
I'd like to handle completing things while working inside an object
definition. I'm thinking I can use the same regex's that are picking up
the class definitions, if the current cursor pos falls between the start
and end then we know what "this" would be referring to.
  --mark

--
sic transit gloria et adulescentia
blog | http://blog.hasno.info/blog