rubycomplete update

Mark Guzman segfault at hasno.info
Mon Apr 17 09:40:36 EDT 2006

On my long drive home from long island (traffic sucked), I thought of
two issues that I'd like to tackle. One issue is blocking my notifying
anyone about the changes. Class dependencies within a single file would
break the in-buffer completion. In addition the current function does
not handle classes that are inheriting from a parent.
The other issue comes from completion within a class definition. Say you
are working on class Foo, method Bar and want to complete a member of
the current class.
  --mark

--
sic transit gloria et adulescentia