rubycomplete update

Nikolai Weibull now at bitwi.se
Sun Apr 16 17:52:07 EDT 2006

On 4/16/06, Mark Guzman <segfault at hasno.info> wrote:
> The commit also adds the work around for the cWORD problem Doug found.

Actually, this isn't the right solution I think.  The whole cWORD
problem happens whenever a symbol is preceded by whitespace, not only
when at the beginning of a line.  One solution that works is calling
VIM::command('normal! h') if the string is empty and then expanding.
That way the cursor will be over the dot in ":x." and it will expand
to the correct string.  I really think that this should be fixed
inside Vim instead, but Bram can't replicate our issue, so perhaps
there something more to it than a simple bug in expand().

  nikolai