Updated files requested (fwd)

Hugh Sasse hgs at dmu.ac.uk
Wed Apr 12 10:57:24 EDT 2006

Just in case it gets missed....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:52:02 +0200
From: Bram Moolenaar <Bram at moolenaar.net>
To: vim-announce at vim.org
Subject: Updated files requested

This is a message for all people who maintain syntax files, plugins,
translations, etc.: Please send me updated files within a week. Thursday
20 April the latest.  Then I can make a final beta testing version for
Vim 7.

I don't search around on the internet for updated files, please e-mail
them to me.

This is also a last chance to make improvements.  All changes need to be

If you are not a maintainer but know there is a newer version available,
or know about a problem that needs to be fixed, please contact the
maintainer directly.  They might not all read this message.

Never go to the toilet in a paperless office.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram at Moolenaar.net -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://www.ICCF.nl         ///