new SnippetMagic plugin

Alexandru E. Ungur alexandru at
Wed Mar 1 09:58:55 EST 2006

>>> sender: "Jeff Rose" date: "Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 12:42:47PM +0100" <<<EOQ
> Thanks for catching that.  I updated the link to the correct one:
> If you are using a graphical vim you should be able to select "ruby"
> from the SnippetMagic menu, and then when you hit tab after any of the
> defined tab-triggers it will print out a snippet.  You can then tab
> through the parts of the snippet to edit the pieces.  Here is a capture
> of the last version (working on new ones):
Thank you very much, now the plugin makes much more sense to me :)

I use the console vim, and select the ruby with
:emenu SnippetMagic.ruby

Everything works as expected, except that if I have the plugin installed
the arrow keys are inserting A/B/C or D everytime I touch them (they
do move however). If I delete the plugin files, everything comes back to

BTW, I'm not sure if this feedback is appropriate here on the list
or not, so if it's not, I appologise.