new SnippetMagic plugin

Jeff Rose rosejn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 06:42:47 EST 2006

Thanks for catching that.  I updated the link to the correct one:
http://blog.rosejn.net/articles/2005/12/09/snippets-0-01

If you are using a graphical vim you should be able to select "ruby"
from the SnippetMagic menu, and then when you hit tab after any of the
defined tab-triggers it will print out a snippet.  You can then tab
through the parts of the snippet to edit the pieces.  Here is a capture
of the last version (working on new ones):

http://code.rosejn.net/images/snippetMagic.gif

Let me know if you run into problems,
Jeff