new SnippetMagic plugin

Jeff Rose rosejn at
Tue Feb 28 08:02:32 EST 2006

Hey everyone,
   I've got a new version of the SnippetMagic plugin available for download:

This time it's using YAML for the snippet definition storage, and a vim
menu is added that lets you select the active package.  (It will soon
correctly support multiple active packages.)  The indentation is now
done according to your vim settings (tabs & spaces are a mess), and I
have fixed some of the cursor placement, highlighting and movement bugs.
  The url above has more info...

Please let me know what you think and where you have bugs.  Once it's
somewhat stable I'd like to step back for a refactoring so that some of
this code can be put into a ruby library that should simplify writing
vim plugins in the future.