vim api

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:56:06 EST 2005

On 12/9/05, Jeff Rose <jeff at rosejn.net> wrote:

> Thanks for getting back so quickly...

It doesn't usually happen that way! :)

> It would be great to have some extra eyes on this snippets plugin.  This
> is the first time I've tried something like this so there are most
> likely better ways to do some things.  If anyone is interested in
> helping out or just beta testing it would be fantastic.

I'd certainly try it out.  I don't have a runy-enabled gvim at the
moment, but could create one with a bit of luck :)

I first saw those snippets in IntelliJ IDEA (fantastic IDE for Java)
and thought they were excellent.  Implementing that sort of thing in
vim is *exactly* what the Ruby API should be able to do!

Cheers,
Gavin