Documentation update

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:30:56 EDT 2005

On 10/14/05, Hugh Sasse <hgs at dmu.ac.uk> wrote:

>   Why does it appear to be separate from vim?
>     - How other syntax/indent/... files are maintained, how
>       the stuff gets into the next vim

Excellent idea.

> > How do I know that everything's working?
> >   - a few things to try
>
>   That's nice, but what about "matchit"? What? How?
>     - Allows you to bounce on % to navigate classes, blocks etc.
>     - You move matchit.vim from here to there and setup wossname
>       in your ~/.vim...  [which I can't remember and must lookup..]

I intended to talk about matchit in there somewhere, and include
matchit setup in the "basic setup required" section.  You're
suggesting a special question.  We'll see how it pans out.

> > How do I use it?
> >   - summary of commands
>       with particular emphasis on :he

:)

I sorta meant any vim-ruby commands that are introduced, but thanks
for the reminder :)

Cheers,
Gavin