Documentation update

Hugh Sasse hgs at dmu.ac.uk
Fri Oct 14 06:15:35 EDT 2005

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

> On 10/12/05, Gavin Sinclair <gsinclair at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > So can people suggest what should go in the "one consolidated
> > document"?  Pretend I know nothing about the project and suggest
> > _anything_.
> >

> No bites?  What a surprise...
>
> Anyway, I thought just presenting the site as a FAQ would be good.
> Here are the questions I've come up with.  Any others to add?
>
> What is the vim-ruby project?
>   - basic description, components

  Why does it appear to be separate from vim?
    - How other syntax/indent/... files are maintained, how
      the stuff gets into the next vim

> How do I know that everything's working?
>   - a few things to try

  That's nice, but what about "matchit"? What? How?
    - Allows you to bounce on % to navigate classes, blocks etc.
    - You move matchit.vim from here to there and setup wossname
      in your ~/.vim...  [which I can't remember and must lookup..]

> How do I use it?
>   - summary of commands
      with particular emphasis on :he

        Hugh