Documentation update

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 05:02:30 EDT 2005

On 10/14/05, Nikolai Weibull
<mailing-lists.vim-ruby-development at rawuncut.elitemail.org> wrote:
> Gavin Sinclair wrote:
>
> > I want feature X.  Will you include it?
> >   - probably not
>
> ...but give us a good reason and we just might do it.

Well, the intention was to highlight that Vim's distro should contain
only things that all Ruby programmers will benefit from, not personal
favourite mappings.

However, I think we could build up another file with cool stuff in it,
and make it an optional part of the install.

> > What are some other cool Ruby-related Vim tricks I can use?
> >   - nice summary + links
>
> How about putting this on the wiki (rubyforge vim-ruby project wiki or
> rubygarden)?

There's already some stuff on the rubygarden wiki, but it's become
kind of disorganised.  That's why this entry in the FAQ would be just
a summary, with a link to the wiki.

Gavin