Where have I been?!

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:53:30 EDT 2005

Good to hear from you, Tim!  I've been absent myself and wouldn't know
how "my" file even works, so you're not alone.  I'm going to redo the
main page soon and will credit the main maintainers of the files,
which doesn't include myself, so I guess we'll determine whether that
includes you.

Cheers,
Gavin