installing vim-ruby

Nikolai Weibull mailing-lists.vim-ruby-development at
Wed Oct 12 11:31:28 EDT 2005

Doug Kearns wrote:

> I ask because I'd be happy to add these sorts of helper functions but as
> I don't use them myself I'd probably need a nudge. ;-)

I think that we should ask Bram about this.  There should be some
standard way of disabling/enabling this on a global scale and on a
filetype scale, i.e., behind some if exists("...") test or some such,

if exists("g:electric_keys") or exists("g:ruby_electric_keys")

Something along those lines,

Nikolai Weibull: now available free of charge at!