installing vim-ruby

Doug Kearns dougkearns at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:03:57 EDT 2005

G'day Mark,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 02:41:11PM -0500, Mark Volkmann wrote:

<snip>

> When I start a new vim session and edit a .rb file, it doesn't appear
> to have vim-ruby features enabled. For example, when I enter "if name
> == "John" and press shift-Enter, it moves to the next line and indents
> two spaces, but it does not add "end" to the subsequent line.

As Nikolai has pointed out this is not yet included with the distributed
files. Are you particularly interested in this sort of functionality
being included or were you just testing the installation?

I ask because I'd be happy to add these sorts of helper functions but as
I don't use them myself I'd probably need a nudge. ;-)

<snip>