[andrew@walrond.org: Re: Folding editor for ruby code browsing]

Hugh Sasse hgs at dmu.ac.uk
Fri Apr 29 09:14:56 EDT 2005

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Doug Kearns wrote:

> I'm not sure whose responsible for the installer (Hugh?) but I'll leave
> this one to you... :-)

Not really me:  I just added folding in the places where it looked
likely from other vim files and it seemed to work OK.  I freely
admit it was a amateurish bodge, but it seemed effective at the
time.  I think more vim-script fluency is needed here, than I seem
to have.

I did raise problems with the installer a while back, but there
seemed to be no resolution.  I think there have been patches since
20-SEP-2004 for that matter, so we could do with a new rollout
anyway.  Which I'd be willing to try out.