eruby and vim: rhtml

Doug Kearns dougkearns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 05:21:06 EST 2005

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 07:55:47PM +1000, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

> >> You either need to set the syntax to "eruby" manually [...]
>
> > When I do that, the strings <%, <%=, and %> get highlighted with a
> > yellow background, as if they're errors or something.  Do you get a
> > similar effect?
>
> Anyone?  That yellow background is annoying, and I'm selfishly asking
> someone to investigate.

It's because the erubyRubyDelim syntax group is linked against the TODO
highlight group. See line 35.

You can change this by adding a line to a ~/.vim/after/syntax/eruby.vim
file such as:

hi link erubyRubyDelim XXX

where XXX is any of the highlight groups specified under
:help group-name

> (I'll understand if there are no responses... :)

At least you're self-aware. ;-)