PATCH: added new Test::Unit compiler plugin

Doug Kearns djkea2 at
Tue May 11 04:08:53 EDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 11:16:45PM -0400, Sam Roberts wrote:

> I would love for ":cn" to take me through the error lines in my ":cwin",
> in the case above, thats:
> || 2) Error!!!
> || test_internal(TestVim):
> || TypeError: String can't be coerced into Fixnum
> || ./vim.rb:8:in `+'
> || ./vim.rb:8:in `fail'
> || test_vim.rb:12:in `test_internal'
> || test_vim.rb:11
> So, if I could either select and press enter on each line that has a
> file:lineno in the cwin, I would be happy, or if I could do :cn and :cp
> and move forward and backwards through the places in the stack I would
> be happy, too.

Well hopefully you'll be happy now as I've just added support for this
type of usage. :-) Note, that it still needs considerable improvement
but you should find this addition useful as it now matches your
requested behaviour.