[Bram@moolenaar.net: Vim 6.3 translations and scripts]

Doug Kearns djkea2 at mugca.its.monash.edu.au
Fri Apr 30 09:47:26 EDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 02:26:57PM +0100, Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Doug Kearns wrote:
>
> > Once I get around to writing some documentation for the syntax file are
> > we ready to send this upstream?
>
> It seems to have been relatively stable in my experience -- barring
> ruby programs distributed as /bin/sh scripts! :-)

That reminds me, I still need to ask about that on vim-dev.

> What docs are needed -- what contributions would help?

Thanks for the offer!

We just need to make sure all the variables for the syntax file are
appropriately documented. The existing documentation is in
syntax/doc/ruby.txt

It might also be an idea to write some documentation for the two
compiler plugins as well. Something like :help compiler-pyunit

It doesn't look like anything needs to be documented for the indent
file.

I'll try to get to it in the next week, but if you're interested that'd
be great.

Thanks,