[Bram@moolenaar.net: Vim 6.3 translations and scripts]

Doug Kearns djkea2 at mugca.its.monash.edu.au
Fri Apr 30 08:16:02 EDT 2004

Once I get around to writing some documentation for the syntax file are
we ready to send this upstream?

----- Forwarded message from Bram Moolenaar <Bram at moolenaar.net> -----

From: Bram Moolenaar <Bram at moolenaar.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:09:06 +0200
Subject: Vim 6.3 translations and scripts
To: vim-announce at vim.org

I'm getting closer and closer to a 6.3 beta version.  It looks like I
have made all the changes to the messages, thus this would be a good
moment for translators to update their files.

See the download page on how to get the latest version, including all
patches: http://www.vim.org/download.php.
Note that CVS usually lags behind about half a day.  You need up to
patch 6.2.514.  If you are impatient use Aap with "aap CVS=no" to apply
all the patches.

To see what message files I currently have look here:
ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/messages.  Either make a diff against one of
these files or send me the whole updated file.

All maintainers of syntax, indent and other plugins are also requested
to send any updated versions.  To check what I currently have look here:
ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/runtime.  For a simple way to obtain them see
http://www.vim.org/runtime.php.

Especially pay attention to e-mail addresses and URLs.  I often get
remarks on script files that should go to the maintainer, but the
address in the header no longer works.

47. You are so familiar with the WWW that you find the search engines useless.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram at Moolenaar.net -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
///        Sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
\\\              Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.A-A-P.org        ///
 \\\  Buy at Amazon and help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF.nl/click1.html ///