Windows and Email

Nikolai Weibull vim-ruby-devel-list at
Wed Oct 15 02:06:01 EDT 2003

* Tim Hammerquist <tim+vim-ruby at> [Oct, 15 2003 00:50]:
> btw, I'll be out of town at a wedding for the week, but I'll try
> to check in, just in case. :)
hahaha, yeah, wouldn't want to miss anything important.  I hope it's not
your wedding or I'd feel rather sympathic with whomever you were about
to marry ;-)
Anyway, do you run your own mailserver?  How does that work?  Do you
have a gateway that's up and running 24/7 or what?

::: page:  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::