Windows and Email

Nikolai Weibull vim-ruby-devel-list at pcppopper.org
Tue Oct 14 15:12:34 EDT 2003

* Doug Kearns <djkea2 at mugca.its.monash.edu.au> [Oct, 14 2003 14:00]:
> Nasty little bugger isn't it? I miss my ratpoison...
Hehe, I have sympathy for you.  People ask me how I can live with
ratpoison, I respond by asking how they can't.  Have you given stumpwm a
try yet?  Looks very promising.  Very clean.
> I suspect that most of this is a waste of time, although I'm not
> certain. Spamassassin does the job well enough for me.
Yeah, the only problem being that spam eats bandwidth and floods
non-local mailboxes :-(.  It basically killed one of my accounts by
doing so,
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::