Windows and Email

Nikolai Weibull vim-ruby-devel-list at
Tue Oct 14 13:32:03 EDT 2003

Btw, do you guys use vim under Windows?  All the ff=unix and executable
scripts tells me so.  Why not unix?
Also, how do you feel about spam protecting the ChangeLog entries?  I am
contemplating changing my email entry to
	Nikolai Weibull <source at pcppopper dot org>
or some such, any suggestions or comments?

::: page:  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::