How do you use CVS?

Nikolai Weibull vim-ruby-devel-list at
Mon Oct 13 16:49:41 EDT 2003

OK, I've been meaning to ask for quite some time now.  How do you store
your files locally?  Right now I have the vim-ruby CVS tree in
~/src/cvs/vim-ruby/ and I play around with the files in ~/.vim/ and when
done I copy them to the previous directory and commit.  This is rather
stupid I feel, but I can't envision moving the CVS to ~/.vim/.  How do
you do it?

::: page:  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::