Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at
Fri Sep 26 23:15:58 EDT 2003

How do you think we should "version" our neat little package?  Up to
now, I've just marked them with a date, but something about that kinda
sucks.  To me, anyway, which is why I want to know what you think.

For some reason, I figured that version numbers didn't really seem
right for this, but now I'm not sure.

If we did use version numbers, I guess the next release could be a
1.0.  But we still want stable and development releases.  I suppose we
could have 1.0-devel for a while before releasing 1.0-stable.

So we need a version scheme and a CVS tag scheme to go with it.